*koinonia (Greek); fellowship, participation, sharing.
(1) communal association for the mutual benefit of those involved.
(2) bond of common purpose and devotion that binds Christians to one another and to Christ.
See Acts 2:42 – All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship.
Small Groups meet regularly at Park Avenue providing opportunities for Bible Study, fellowship, and service. We have groups that meet across Texoma. Most groups meet on Sunday evenings but we also have groups meeting throughout the week. We have a group meeting up at the church on 5 pm Sunday nights, but feel free to call the church office at 903-465-1288 for information on groups that are currently being offered.
Starting January 21
- Church Small Group—Joe Ed Furr—5 PM—Room C
- Gary Calvert/Blake Smith Group—6 PM—Various Homes—Sermon Based
- Billie McGuire Group—5 PM—Billie McGuire Home—Sermon Based
- Bell, Knipling, Landrum Group—Various Homes—5 PM—Sermon Based
- Park Avenue Service Group—Howerton & Dale—Various Service Acts
- Scream Free Parenting—Barry & Jennifer Chapman—Church Building Room A—6 PM
- Psalm 119 (RightNow Media Series)—Basil McClure—Atrium—5-6 PM
- Titus Project—Heflin & R. McClure—ARK—5-7:30 PM
- Men’s Prayer Group—bimonthly on Mondays—6 PM—Basil McClure Home
- Mary/Martha Class—Wednesdays at 10 AM—Room C
- SAMPACC (Senior Adults) – Monthly on Thursday evening